Re: [A/S] Am I crazy?

Some of us have to be crazy or we'd never have any fun as we have little
money, so we jump in and figure out how to use what we can afford.  I dry
camped in my  GT for many years, not being able to afford to have it fixed. I
still use a block of ice in the refrigerator. I found the Vac list and lots
of help and now have most of the systems working most of the time. I
considered it to be a "tin teepee" with more luxuries than I would have if I
were tent camping! I also like the challenge of fixing things.  If I had lots
of bucks, I would get a new frig for sure but not having one won't keep me
from traveling.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado