[A/S] Bed Sheets

Hello All -
I'm an Airstream newcomer, but have been monitoring this (and the
Boomer) site for quite a while, learning all the in's & out's you all
have so kindly shared. I finally got over my concern at the cost of
these things last month & bought a wonderful 2002, 27 foot Safari. My
daughter & son-in-law are having almost as much fun as I am planning &
buying all the necessary "stuff" to properly equip "Dad's Other Lady",
as well as planning outings with her.
Question - Can anyone confirm the size sheets the front sofa/bed
requires? Looks to be a double, but then I'm only a man! HELP!! Will a
fitted double sheet work well?
Thanks-
Dad's Other Lady
'02 Safari 27'