Re: [A/S] help on fixing broken back window on 67 airstream

Thanks Max,

I just called Inland RV and spoke to a man named Andy.
What a nice guy! He spent about a half an hour with me
on the phone, answered all my questions and told me
more about my Airstream than I ever thought was
possible. And then recommended a shop closer to my
home here in SF to get the work done if I couldn't do
it myself.

It's nice to know that there are people who love what
they do and will take the time to help other people
out.

Thanks again,

Terry