Re: [A/S] Winterizing (Please, please don't put it in the tank)

Dick,
I just got an email CC from Sam who got a private
reply from another Safari owner.  Apparently there is
an access panel below the closet and that might be the
point to get to the water pump.  I'm sure Sam as well
as I will be looking at this.

I just hate the process of pulling the hose off and on
the pump each fall.  I'm wondering whether I could put
some type of two way valve assembly in the line which
would allow me the ability to choose the input flow
for the pump.  One way would be the tank, the other
might be for a hose connection to an antifreeze
bottle.  That might be the direction that I would
consider.

Jack