[A/S] Fall 2001 travels

We're planning to leave Oct 1,2001 for a six week adventure.
From Massachusetts to Missouri for a rally/caravan combined with a
family visit. Then some free time befor3e returning North.
We are planning a stop at Jackson Center for a few enhancements, any
suggestions for goodies for a 97 Safari?
any suggestions for a meandering route? I tried the good sam club
free trip routing, but it didn't give me what I wanted. Seemed to
pass too many good sam campgrounds!!!

Carol & Fritz Maiser
WBCCI # 4849
1997 Airstream Safari 25A