Re: [A/S] Re: P-Trap

Funny P-Trap story......

When I first bought the first 21' trailer I just drove it home.  The next
time I hooked it up I drove it from SC to Eureka, MO.  I got there, into my
very first camprground with my RVing Bascis book, all excited to finally be
doing this.

I parked in my spot and, as I was getting out of the suburban, my helpful
neighbor came over to say "hi" and hook me up )c:  I didn't really want him
to... but didn't want to hurt his feelings. I plugged in the electric while
he did the sewer... hooking up the "stinky slinky"

We chatted for a few minutes and I waked the dogs, then I unlocked the door
and went inside....

I damn near passed out!!

I didn't even know what that smell was, but it was like sewer swamp gas.....
 I ran outside and he had opened the grey tank slidey thing.  I shut it and
threw open all the windows....the smell eventually left...

I remembered the P traps and put water in them.... then opened the slidey
again and no smell......

It was so traumatic to this day I don't hook up the sewer hose until I'm
ready to leave someplace (c:

Hunter