[A/S] eaz-lift hitch or buy new one??

it took a while, but i figured out that the bunch of chains and bars
that came with my avion(24', 3010# dry), is most of a Eaz-lift w/d
hitch -- no sway bar, and the ball mount is missing -- so my question
is, having read the archived info, since this w/d hitch is not top of
the line, is it worth buying a sway bar for, or should i just look
for an Equal-i-zer brand hitch? (finances are such that even the pull-
rite is out of the question) -- thanks, bob