[A/S] Airstream nameplate

Hello fellow Airstreamers, One year ago I bought a gutted 16 foot
1965 Bambi which was a rolling shell. It took me a month of seeking
contacts to realize I'd actually bought a 1965 17foot Caravel. It
wasn't until this year that I discovered that the Airstream
nameplates on the front and back are wrong for that year trailer.
These nameplates are not stamped aluminium, but are one piece, cast
aluminum, with raised letters and a blue background. I've been
looking up Airstream pictures on the net and haven't seen this style
anywhere other than on mine. Mine didn't have these from new as the
old rivet holes are apparent. Can anyone tell me what year these
plates belong to? Thanks, Fred Winterburn