[A/S] Silver in a Valley

Where a brook runs thru it, the sun shines each day, and the breezes
bring cool air from the mountains all around us - and so life goes for
us.  We're just two "happy campers" on the road for life in our
Airstream travel trailer.  Sounds terrible, doesn't it?   This is not
the life for anybody who likes to get up early and rush in to work for
nine hours each day. Then it's back home to rush out again to do things
that other people have thought up for you to enjoy yourself... Hey, be
happy, you could have a lifestyle like ours.  We only get out of bed
when we want to, make a pot of coffee, wash up, and sit around looking
at the ever changing view with a cup in our hand.  At some time we have
breakfast, then it's out the door to work around, on, or under ourrrrr-
stuff before we move on to a different location and site - whenever that
may be - one day, two/one week, two...  We stop and visit places, check
out the area, start supper either inside or out, it depends on how we
feel. A late stroll down the side and main streets of some different
town is a pleasure and the evenings are sweet to relax by reading, doing
 e-mail, the late night news, Jay or David L., Politically Incorrect and
then to bed, to bed. It's just another hard day behind us.  So when we
ask you to write us it's because we feel Happy.
    We were lured to this stop in the Sawtooth Mountains National
Recreation Area of Idaho by friends Ede, Bob & Arthur (large black
sport-cut poodle).  Via e-mail Ede wrote and described the miserable
place they were in.... a meadow looking out at the mountains,  with all
the key elements an RVer needs within 4 miles (groceries, water, phone,
LP gas, dump station).
   It was an amazing feat in that we did actually manage to find each
other in this wilderness of many, many side dirt roads and all via
e-mail on public phones.
   Every afternoon after returning from a hike the four, uh five, of us
sit outside looking out at the mountains, solving the problems of the
world and also wondering aloud how we could be so 'unlucky' living this
life. (c:
Stuck in Idaho,
Carl & Cindy, #7494
'72 31'