Re: [A/S] Silver in a Valley

AMEN!!! Way to go !! thats the life ...the other week we went 74 miles from
home and camped at a state park for a week < $76.00 > just relaxing !!! a
friend of mine went to Cape May and rented a house <$4,000.00 for the week >
I had more fun per Dollar !!! some day I will Fulltime < Don't tell the wife
>  theres is lots to see and do !!! thanks for all the stories in this web
site ...I look for all the stories with wide open eyes !!   OBIE .....