Re: [A/S] safety

     We had a similar experience out west last summer.  Saw some
people running with a fire extinquisher, so I grabbed mine from the
truck.  Someone's motorhome had a fire somewhere in the AC housing.
There must have been 20-30 of those little dinky things from trailers
lying empty on the ground, and they had a garden hose going.  I saw
him grab one of the little red things and it took maybe 3-5 seconds
to empty it.  Mine was larger, a refillable, but it only went for
maybe 5-6 seconds.
     Makes you think, doesn't it?  My camper salesman told us to pat
the dinky red thing on the way out - get out - and call the insurance
company.  A trailer, even an AS, is not worth a fire injury.

- Dick
(5368)