Re: [A/S] safety

cherrish that fire extinguisher! we were in a crowded state camp ground
heard an expolsion! The call went out to grab extinguishers and several
people ran towards the source of the noise unaware of the need ready to
help! By the time I arrived the fire was out one young girl was burned.
The pop-up canvas was 90% gone and you could hear the siren approaching
for about 3-5 min. The sound went on what felt like a ling time. it was
sobering. I never thought about how my little 1 lb extinguisher could or
would ever be used for some other persons aid.

the cause: i think the girl was about 10-12 and was asked to put a pot on
for coffee. she turned the gas on the stove and then looked for a
lighter!!!!   Steve

P.S. Remember an extinguisher is to get you out...