Re: [A/S] A/C, swamp cooler and/or fan recommendations to replacecrank-up vent?

I was thinking the same things, in the same order... having only one
vent in my trailer means I have to decide... and I think that because
it runs on 12v, the fantastic type fan is the best bet for the one
hole.

I still want to be able to use an A/C unit when we have access to
shore power, but I can't feel good about closing up our only vent
hole with it, so I'd need some kind of window mount unit for temp use
or something that could be mounted and hidden away... I've seen some
folks mount theirs under bench seats and I assume vent them through
the floor or side walls.

I am headed to Burning Man (http:/burningman.com) in the Nevada
Desert for about two weeks (leaving in eight days) where it's going
to be really, really dry. We used a portable AC last year but it was
floorstanding and took up a lot of space -- but A/C has to work much
harder to cool there... whereas a swamp cooler would probably do the
trick. Since the trailer is small I'd *love* something that could be
mounted in the 14x14" hole... now all I have to do is track something
down that fits that requirement.  Comments?