Re: [A/S] Tale of woe and a question or three

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear about the damage to your recent find.  Certainly the
settlement might allow you to move up rather than back.  The smaller
Globtrotter might be a nice unit, but I'm guessing that it was not designed
for an overhead AC and would require strengthing to accommodate the added
weight.  Without the AC, the small trailer might be a great short trip unit.
For longer trips with spouse and pets, seems to be much too small.

Haven't had much time to get my Safari on the road this summer as I spent a
couple of months in California with my parents.  If it cools off a bit, I'll
get with the restoration again.  Hopefully I'll be Streamin' this coming
spring.  Also looking for a suitable tow vehicle - prices certainly are a
shock!

Good luck,

                                                     '69 Safari, Joy