[A/S] where to find new Airstream details online?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Airstream dealers that have floorplans and
pictures of current models online? From what I remember the last time
I checked the Airstream company's web site was beyond lame and had no
model info at all...

I've had an easier time buying four vintage trailers (three of them
Airstreams!) than I have getting info in new ones... just how do
people find out about new models, anyway?

URLs sent my way very appreciated. :)

wayne