[A/S] Air Conditioner Good News

Hi all!

I just got back from lunch and had a call in voice
mail from A/S Customer Service.  They have talked
about my problem in the plant and everyone agrees that
10 degree's below outside air temp is not proper for
my trailer.

They are puzzled as to what the problem is but they
are leaning towards some type of air intrusion that
may be overloading the limits of the air conditioner.
Their first guess is at the refrigerator compartment
up near the ceiling area.  I know the side gaskets
fell off many weeks ago (even though the gaskets if
they had been in place would not be wide enough to
span the gap between the wall and the refrigerator in
the mechinacal compartment).

Bottom line they have asked me to bring the trailer up
to Jackson Center so that they can inspect it and
correct the problem.  I just checked out the driving
and will probably leave our Michigan trip a day early
and go south to Jackson Center.  Looks like one day to
get there and an easy one day home to St. Louis.  They
said they have 24 full hookup sites so it looks like
we can stay there or at a local campground.

All in all this will be fun since I would love to see
the plant, and hopefully the folks there may have a
better handle on dismantling things (if necessary)
than the dealer.

Fortunately the fellow who I talked to first had much
more concern than the %X*& who saw my post on another
list serve and quoted that there was no standards and
that everything was working to specs.

Thanks for all the support and ideas, I guess we will
put this topic to bed and I'll let you all know how it
turned out when I get back around the 1st of
September.

Regards,

Jack