[A/S] Re: Water Filters - External or Internal??

-I just replumbed my whole trailer and I put a filter in -line on a
seperate drinking water faucet and I bought another one and instead
of 1/2 barb fittings that I used for under counter filter I used 3/4
hose fittings so I can filter all in-coming water.$ 13.00 for filter
s and $20.00 for filter element. The cheap filter canisters had a
chart on package that only showed elements that removed rust,and
sediment and odor but if you look at more expensive ones that they
sell ,they take better filter media BUT they all fit each other.They
wanted you to buy pricey canister to house good filter element but
you didn't need to.  The $20.00 element is very good one.Cant go
wrong keeping water clean before it goes inside........Lowes Omni
filter $13.00 ,,Omni  best filter media $20.00 ...Larry
Foy