Re: [A/S] I-70

Hi Roger

Thanks for the great info. I have the center bath rear bed model.
The tow vehicle is an 85 E-350 Club Wagon. It has a 351 in it now. I added
MSD Ignition and timing adjuster on it. The rear end is a 3:54...I am
changing it to a 4:10.
I have been pulling a 29' Prowler for a couple of years now.(just weekend and
vacations.Not a full timer yet)
The alternate route has been sugested by a couple of folks. Is it a longer
way?I had used Mapquest to get the I-70 route. Just put San Diego to South
dakota thats the way it said to go. Your suggestion sounds better though.
Sure don't want to do those grades without a Diesel.
Jon