[A/S] 12v Accessory wiring (vehicle)

I know this a little off topic of the Airstreams but we just got a '98
Yukon to pull our 31' '71 Excella and at other times a '19 boat

I want to put a 12 power outlet in the rear of the Yukon to run a 12v
cooler/warmer, a 12v spot/work light for hooking up in the dark, and
a Power winch for the boat and.

Im thinking the best way is to put a fuse block/circut breaker on the
firewall in the engine compt and then running the power wire to the
rear terminating either in another fuse/circut breaker or in a 2up cig
plug, grounging in the rear.

Any comments/suggestions ?
What size wiring?
What size fuse/breaker.