Re: [A/S] What NOT to forget

Re: things not to forget...I make up a list on the computer as to what are
the basics that we always will need, then add space to write in the unusual
items for a special trip and just print off a sheet to check off each trip.
My list starts in the rear of the trailer by room, proceeds through the
trailer to bedroom, kitchen, living area then to the outside items like
chairs, table, bbq grill, or whatever other "toys" we choose to bring.  I
know it sounds a bit excessive but in the long run it only takes a minute to
put a check mark by the list and it has saved us a LOT of headaches.  (I
even have my home grocery list on the computer with all the usual items that
we need...in the order of the layout of the store that we usually frequent.
When I run out of something I put a check mark by it.  Now my husband will
even go to the store and help shop because it's easier and has some plan.)

Happy camping

Mary and Stan