Re: [A/S] First Long Trip

Don have you settled on your sites at St. Augustine
and Destin?  I'm curious as to what you decided on
since I've been to both areas.

We are planning our first big trip next month.  We
decided to go to a cool clime, so we are heading to
Mackinaw City Mi.

After our hot trip to Hannibal last week, and the
current uncertainty about the status of our air
conditioner (I dropped the trailer off at the dealer
today), we decided we would rather take the cooler
choice.

We are trying to make up our mind whether to stay at
Mill Creek or Tee Pee.  We've been to Mill Creek many
years back, but Tee Pee is a smaller park and the
sites look a little nicer (at least from the web
views).

Regards,

Jack