[A/S] I'm legal!

Finally, after MANY long distance calls and lots of prayers and the eventual
mention of an attorney, my paper work was sent to me.    After paying the
taxes and one hell of a penalty, I have legal tags and will be Florida bound
in less than two weeks.   Yes, my Poodle will be traveling with me and
possibly two of them.....  One interesting bit about the previous owner of
my stream.....she is 80.   Has been a dancer all of her life.   She can
still do cartwheels and splits and got a job with a senior citizen dance
troupe somewhere in San Diego, but couldn't seem to remember to get her
paperwork straight....That's O.K....its done and I have an A/S that was part
of a very happy family for many years.  (She'd met her hubby in England when
she was in the USO.....she even left me her Benny Goodman tapes in the
trailer!)  Thank goodness its done, and I hope I enjoy it as much as they
did!

Kellie