[A/S] 67 Safari refrigerator cabinet

I've got a 67 safari that is missing the original refrigerator
cabinet on the street side. The frig was moved to the curb side, left
of the sink at some point. I'd like to make a new cabinet and move it
back to it's original spot.

Does anyone know where I can find specs of any kind for the original
cabinetry (Dimensions, etc)?

Perhaps there is someone out there with a 67/68 Safari that could
send me a photo of the refrigerator cabinet? I've gone through all of
the pics on www.vintageairstream.com. It's a great resource, but
there are no clear shots of the cabinet that I need.

I am also in need of the chimney vents that go up the wall from
behind the frig to the roof vent. I have a feeling that these parts
are going to be REALLY hard to find.

Thanks in advance,
Dean