Re: [A/S] Generators location

The Robin People told me that the sound level was 72 D.B. I fermly believe
that it is much louder. Ihave only run it l have only run it a short time to
make sure that it was sufficent for my needs. Iam now having a new manifold
constructed to allow me to run the exaust to the rear of the trailer. most of
the noise is not exaust but the noise inhearent to aircooled engines.
I realised all along that I would have to inclose the unit to both deaden the
sound and to procet it from the weather, Iwill use the lead sheeted sound
deadning material that I will use the sound deading material that we used to
deaden the sound of the avxelery engines in sale boats.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)