Re: [A/S] Updated Webpage

<< Your trailer is great. I love that decal.>

Thanks!! I do too.....Me too... The decal is really for a bigger trailer, but
what the heck, that's a blank wall. I also have little tiny decals of
petroglyphs all over the trailer...... they don't show in the photos.

< Also, my truck is quad cab, not full crew cab like yours. I have got
 to figure out a way for my dog to get up into it. Even with her
 arthritis medication she has difficulty. I have been thinking about
 building a lightweight ramp with foam and fiberglass.  >>

I always have Brady jump up into the trailer on the front passenger side....
he jumps on the floor, then the seat, then in back if he doesn't stay up
front (his choice).  He had back surgery and has had a bad back for years
(vet said it was hip dysplasia) so he has always used the passenger side. I
lifted him in and out after the surgery of course... for weeks, but he's only
54 pounds alot smaller than a Bouvier.

I have friends who have bilt ramps..... you could also check at a tack shop,
I have a plastic 2 step mounting block that weighs very little and would
work.

Hunter