Re: [A/S] hello & flooring repair

Hi
 I imhate to think of the money you would waste buying Get Rot when other
products are avalable for 1/4 the cost of get rot. I would by all means seal
the new ply with prnetrating epoxy. I would also saturate the the existing
floor especally around the outer edges with penetrating epoxy. first wash
down the floor with meneral sperits to removr any tile cement. Penitrating
epoxy coste $61.00 for a 2 gal kit or $20.oo for a 1/2 gal kit.
Rember that almost all epoxy is manufactured by 2 major chemical cos. and
repackaged and resold under different brand names . some use a lot of hipe to
try to justify the exorbant prices they charge.
If you need addresses contact me I will try to help.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind.(The Silver Abaltross)
!992 Dodge Cummings Diesel.