[A/S] Tekonsha brake controller wiring

The VAC list got hit by a hacker the other day, and will be undergoing
repair for awhile - but i'm pretty sure someone on this list can help me
out... i'm putting my old ramp-style Tekonsha brake controller into my Dodge
rv/puller - but i can't for the life of me remember how to hook it up to the
brake light switch - someone sent me the wiring list - but i can't seem to
find it... this is how i'd labelled the wires, when i took it out of the
last vehicle:

White    - Ground
Blue      - Trailer brakes
Black    - 'Hot' (battery)
Red    -    Brake light switch

I'm assuming that i could actually splice it into the brake light circuit
anywhere, but that since the thing mounts under the dash, i guess the brake
light switch at the brake pedal is as good a place as any... is this
correct?

Thanks!

Tuna
'48 Trailwind