Re: [A/S] Final word on Vulkem choices

thanks Steve, many horses'mouths have spoken.

I don't remember what number Sikkaflex it was, but my brothers
repeatedly won a boat building and sailing contest sponsored by Sikka
(1 sheet plywood, 6 6'2x4's and all the sikkflex you want) That stuff is
incredibley sticky and gooey, I would hate to have to use it, and it
will never come off your fingers.

One of the things I like about vulkem 116 etc, is that it cleans up with
paint thinner, EVEN after it has dried. Does the 636 do that ?

Daisy ( the one with grey stuff under her fingernails)