Re: [A/S] Dometic Refrigerator "Burping"

Jim,

This is real high-tech.  I used nylon ties from the radio supply store.  I
cut
the top three or four inches off the top of a one liter plastic Coke bottle
and then cut the bottom portion in two the tall way.  This left me with
something that looked like one-half of a plastic iced tea glass cut
vertically
in to two pieces.  I used more nylon ties to hold each of these bottle
halves
in place in front of the four inch fans.  These bottle halves direct the
flow of
air from the fans upward behind the refrigerator.

Yes they just run all the time that their solar panel sees the daylight.

My converter (I guess you are talking about the Univolt) has been off
since November '99 when I installed Solar panels on the A/S.

The fans run on electricity from one small panel about 12" square that is
dedicated to that use only.

Dean