Re: [A/S] Going to check out airtream today

Brian:

I have a 1977 & right now I'm not sure of the 1978.  My floor plan is this:

I have a couch across the front that makes into a bed. With storage below &
in the cabinets above.

There is a flip up table to the right of the door that folds out in front
of the couch.

Across from the entry door is the double sink, counter & 4 burner stove &
oven. Storage below counter & sink & above too.  My water pump & furnace
are below the sink.

Just to the left as you come in the door is the fridge.

I have an aisle from the kitchen to the bath in the rear.  Mine has twin
beds on either side of the aisle with storage above in the overhead
cabinets and also storage under the beds. Also have one bunk above the twin
bed on the left side as you face the rear of the coach.

The bath is in the rear - Closet to the extreme left.

Stool, sink & shower. The shower is on the right as you enter the bath area.

Mine has the a/c in the bedroom area in the ceiling. I also have 3 vents
that open. The one in the living area above the couch has a power exhaust fan.

I have the black rock guard over the front window that opens as an awning.

Also have the alloy wheels & Worthing 30 pound propane tanks.

Zip Dees curbside, back window & streetside.

P & S in Helena, OH redid the exterior 4 years ago.

New curtains from Fowler.

Couch & bunk reuphostled (sp?) two years ago.

Power Jack.

New brakes.

New screens.

Hope this helps.  Feel free to ask if you have other questions.

Dan

1977 Safari
WBCCI # 4495