Re: [A/S] Leaking Tank!

You are right Hunter, I should have used my nose!  A young man at my
near by SOB dealer crawled underneath.  He removed an access panel,
and the leak (drip) is coming from the plug in the bottom of my fresh
water tank.  A problem is.....the plug uses a big-assed Allen wrench,
looks like something used by the Army on a Sherman tank!  The dealer
did not have one to fit.  Hey Harvey and Charlie, do either one of
you know what size Allen wrench I need?  Do I need to put any kind of
goop on the threads, or just tighten the plug?
Thanks
Don