Re: [A/S] Re: Leaking Tank!

Don,

I don't mean to be condescending or insulting in my answer, but don't know
you and don't know how long you've been Airstreaming so will assume nothing.
If you already know these things, my apologies.

First, A/Ss do have a condensate drain that empties through a small rubber
hose on the left side in front of the axle when the ac is running.  Are you
sure that is not the source of your water?

Second, it would be prudent to determine whether the water is fresh water
from the fresh water tank, gray water, or black waste water.  The fresh
water tank is housed in a metal cover as are the gray and black tanks.  I
have replaced the fresh water tank in my '93, they are prone to failure from
either overfilling/pressurizing the tank, or from partially full sloshing
during travel.  It is a reasonably easy job.  If you problem is gray or
black water, I have not removed or replaced one on a newer trailer.  It is a
little more complex job I assume.

Good luck.

Harvey