Re: [A/S] Newbie questions

Hi Mary,

That is the one.... be sure you also buy a cap!!!!  I keep my universal
adapter on all the time.... if you don't leave it on you won't need a cap.

If you do buy a cap buy the one that has the little hose outlet.... you
attach a grey water hose to the cap outlet and, in places where it's allowed,
you can simply let your grey water drain.  It's callled a Termination Cap
with Hose Connector Item# 6383 at Camping World.

The reason I leave it on is I can attach the blue slinky or the sewer
solution without having to change any fittings...... and I prefer black sewer
stuff to white (c:

Congratulations on the new Airstream......

Hunter