Re: [A/S] OPD Valves

Just a note about the OPD's. Way back when I learned about the switch I spoke
to the fellow that fills and certifies tanks. My aluminum tanks have gauges
on them, a nice little feature. At this point there are no OPD replacement
valves that have a gauge. I am told the OPD uses a float to determine when it
is full, and the gauge also uses a float. Apparently in this case two is a
crowd. If any one has different info. I would be happy to know. One other
thing he said not to wait until April, they expect everyone to wait till the
last minute to make the switch.

J.L.Dietz #4361