[A/S] New A/S Adventurer is Born!

Hello Group:

Just wanted to introduce myself as I have been lurking and
researching A/S's for a while.  Recently decided to rent out my
house, buy an airstream, and head out.  Anywhere. West.

For various reasons, this is a full time thing for me.  So much to
see out there, and I am tired of the same old same old.  My beautiful
Keeshond/Shepherd mix dog is coming with me.  And a couple of cats, I
think.  Hunter, I came across your story when I did a search
for "airstreams and dogs" and suddenly I realized, hey--I can do this
thing too!  Thanks for the inspiration.

I am looking for a good used unit, for this semi-fulltime lifestyle.
If I could have my 'druthers, I'd love a late 80's Excella, with
solar panels already installed.  But I'm open to another unit as long
as it's in good shape.  I'm limited in what I can do mechanically by
myself.

best to all,

Susan