[A/S] Re: Airstream Motor Coaches -- Sunnybrook

Your right! He & his family are lucky to be a live. That guy is
posting his story on alot of different BB's.
I don't think that is any thing about the quality of the TT. The
dealer seems to have not checked the lug nuts & he didn't either! The
company ( Sunnybrook) wasn't going to help him either. I don't check
my own lug nuts, so that could have happened to me. I some times
amaze myself on what I "forget" to check! I have a check list &
seldom use it. I guess his experience should alert us to do a better
job checking our rigs before breaking camp.

Jim W
SF CA area.