[A/S] Re: Argosy Motorhome seating modifications >

this is Silicon Valley, remember - inflation is still king around here ;-)

I checked a few listings around the country - the range for Argosys was 12K to
20K, in various conditions, but there were very few 24s in any condition.
(The seller has come down some after that ad was posted, and  as I said - he is
"highly motivated to sell.") I am sure he will go lower than that - the engine
is a new, not rebuilt block with only 500 miles on it, the stove, generator,
roof a/c, fridge and plumbing all seem to work fine, the exterior condition is
great (only a few in chips around the fiberglass light bezels) and most of the
interior structure is fine with a  little bit of the textured wallpaper on the
panels needing some work. If it were not for the basic problem of
seating/sleeping 3 people safely and comfortably I would have bought it...

anyway, YMMV

Dave Richoux