[A/S] Thanks for info on 1963-64 Around the World Caravan

I just want to thank everyone who has brought me up to date with info on
the 1963-64 Around the World Caravan.  As a result of info provided to me,
I now know that my Vintage 63 A/S has always had the red 8671 numbers from the
beginning, it has always been registered in Indiana, I now have a list of names
and addresses of the people on the Caravan, and I have a complete set of videos
that covered the Caravan's adventures, narrated by Vincent Price.  I want
to thank Jo Regula of the Airstream Company and all of the fine ladies at
WBCCI Headquarters.  Of course, I would appreciate any more information or
souvenirs of that fantastic event.

I'm now prepared to continue showing my historical '63 Safari with pride
and with knowledge.  Thanks again, folks.