Re: [A/S] Canadian Customs

Back in the 70s I took my daughter and my sister to Texas and we went to
Mexico for a day... walked over the bridge at Nuevo Laredo....

While in Mexico I saw a bottle of Mescal... the one with the big green worm
in it.

Seems it was illegal to bring Mescal into the US because of the worm (?)

I WANTED IT

I had on knee socks and bellbottoms (the 70s remember).... I bought the
bottle and taped it to my calf, covered it with the sock and rolled down the
bellbottoms.  You couldn't see it (c:

I made my sister and daughter go across about 200 yards ahead of me because I
had to go through Mexican customs then US customs and I just knew one of them
would scream.... "You did it!" or something like that........

They crossed, I went though both customs (c:

I did it!!!

Hunter