Re: [A/S] Question on Electricity

I didn't know so I asked around... got this reply....

My query:
> If you had an older (1960s) travel trailer that had only a 15 amp cord...
how
> can you get 30 amps of service into the trailer?>

The reply......

  It depends.

  I did it with an old trailer. The trailer had a breaker panel. I
removed the old cord. Added a 30 amp marine connector to the outside of
the RV. Built a 30 amp cord (30-amp marine female to 30-amp RV male).
Lastly I added another 15 amp breaker (for the dual power WH) and then
added an in-panel surge arrestor