[A/S] Argosy on Ebay

I seem to recognize your email address, now that i see it again, in this
context - I looked through my old A/S message archives, but couldn't find
the original exchange. I wish I had deeper pockets - I'd be all over this
one-of-a-kind experimental Argosy.

Incidentally, I recently 'won' an old (July, 1948) issue of 'Trailer Life'
on e-bay, and while 'airing it out', have noticed that many, many trailer
and accessory manufacturers of that time were selling 'steerable'
double-wheel 'mini-axles' which mounted to the tongue-jack... doing
something rather similar to the Watson-design on this Argosy.

In this same issue is a cute full-page ad for Airstream, featuring a cutaway
drawing of the Wee-Wind, showing (among other things) the pipe-frame and
flimsy 'I-beam' outriggers.
I'll scan it, and post it to the archives. (Fred, I'll send it off to you
for copying, after.)

Tuna (Granfalloon Master)
'48 Trailwind
'49 FrankenJeepster