Re: [A/S] Airstream Pullers

we are pulling a 34 foot Airstream with a  99 dodge diesel with a 5 speed
manual tranny.  loaded weight of the trailer is 9700  lbs.  we have been on
the road almost a year and have been pleased so far , no major problems. the
truck has 40,000 miles and  the trailer less than 10,000.  fuel mileage
pulling averages around 12 to 15 mpg  and just normal driving 21 mpg +.  our
only regret is that we  didnt go with a one ton dually. We are just now
getting ready to drive in the mountains and  are not sure what effect this
will have on our so far favorable opinion.