Re: [A/S] Black Tank (was Pickup (and other) Questions)

Hi Jack,

Glad you know that rule, I would hate you to have a black pyramid in the new
trailer (c:

Just a warning to everyone... sometimes someone will bring something up that
I think could make for a good discussion.... could be very informative to
newbies... when that happens I have been known to start a new thread.

I don't ever mean it as an insult to the original poster.... Jack in this
case.

Hunter