[A/S] Re: Drawtite vs. Warner Brake Controller

Hi Harvey,
  sorry to say that Warner longer make the brake unit, its just that
Can_Am seemed to have bought up a stock from some where. I was at
a Hensley hitch gathering in Goshen Indiana last Sep when Andy
Thompson from Can-Am gave a talk on hitches, tow units, tires and
brakes etc etc. Andy is a very interesting guy to listen to and he
sure knows his stuff on towing trailers. He set up 30 or 40 3.8ltr
Ford Windstars last year for towing, including Airstreams. He also has
a test unit with a Chrysler Intrepid towing an Airstream and a front
wheel drive Caddy. He uses the local race track for testing. I have
his talk on video from last year as I spent the 3 days in Hospital
in Goshen while my daughter videoed the seminars.
  Sorry to diddapoint you but this cousin only owns a 30ft Award
trailer not got the dollars yet for an Airstream.
  By the way there is a lot of Barlows in the States and a great big
website for them. Contact me off the list if you want.
pbarlow@norwichtech.com its my sons email.
Brian Barlow in Canada