Re: [A/S] Drawtite brake controller

I received my Jordan Research Ultima 2020 proportional brake controller
today. See: http://www.go.to/jordanresearch , try to ignore the plethora of
'pop-up' advertising windows, and get to the information. I'm with Harvey on
the Kelsey-Hayes hydraulic/electric hybrids... but i haven't been able to
find any (and i've been looking pretty hard). I'll keep the list posted, as
i try the Jordan in different pullers - but there have been numerous
endorsements of the Jordan Research brake controller already - it uses
mechanical linkage to the brake pedal which give true proportional braking.

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
'49 FrankenJeepster
'62 Kaiser-Willys 'Forward-Control' 170