Re: [A/S] Dumping Tanks

Hi Hunter,
Thanks for the step by step instructions on dumping. I am such a novice that
I will have to find the valves ...LOL.....is it possible that my '63 has only
1 tank and not a black and gray? I will purchase a screw type 'end piece,' a
new stinky slinky, a white hose,(I will have to clean the holding tanks
too.....clorox/water solution) a water pressure valve and biodegradable TP.
Am I missing anything? How much hose do you guys carry? 50'. 75'? And
electric cord? 50'? This will be my weekend project! One more question for
now. Once I plug in to electric (which I haven't done yet) do I have to
switch off battery power somewhere or does that just stay on?
Peg (learning more each day...and loving it!)