[A/S] Bill

Some of you may have noticed that I usually close my emails with "Still With
Character."  This was a joke between Bill Scott and myself. To explain, when
I first meet Bill he was always talking about polishing trailers.  I informed
him that I would never polish mine and he asked why. I told him, that like a
fine piece of furniture It had developed a patina "Character" through the
years that I didn't want to destroy.  We laughed, and I've been using this
closing ever since.  Now with Bill gone,  I won't be using it anymore.   BILL
SCOTT, I MISS YOU.

Don Perry
WBCCI #5031
"Still With Character"