[A/S] Free Airstream

I bought a 1968 28' Ambassador about ten years ago. It was mint.
Before using it I got a brain tumor and a couple of brain operations.
As you can see I survived. Unfortunately my wife could not handle the
trauma and left us. I had a one-year-old and a three-year-old at the
time and was also caring for my ninety-six-year-old great aunt in my
home. All this while recovering and facing more health problems. This
almost sounds like a sad country song, but the past is the past and
life goes on. My aunt died peacfully at ninety-nine and my boys and I
are having a great life. The Airstream, however, has suffered from
lack of use. It is parked in my woods where it recently had an
unfortunate meeting with a fallen branch, denting its forehead. I
have always wanted to get it back into the condition it was in when I
bought it and it's painfull to part with it...but it's yours for the
taking. E-mail me or write me at 600 Wood House Road, Fairfield, CT
06430.