Re: [A/S] Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel Question

Terry,
I have not yet been to the bridge tunnel. Several years ago I had planned a
two week "tour of the east coast beaches" vacation. My wife Sandy refused to
go, in large part because of  tunnel. She does not like bridges or tunnels
( or highways, secondary, residential streets). Some day I will make the
trip, probably send the family ahead on a bus and travel by myself.

While were on the subject of the Chesapeake, I went to the Bay Bridge Walk
on Sunday.
Once a year they close down the original span for an organized walk. It is
really something!
I went by myself.

Frank