Re: [A/S] 1959 Airstream

John,
 When we went on the road this past Winter, I signed up with Earthlink;
they have access numbers all over the country, plus an 800 number if you
can't find anything else. (it costs $6.00/hour for use of the 800#).

Best part is that it's a "real" internet connection, so you use your
regular DUN and whatever other software you like. We use NetScape, for
instance and that worked just as it does at home, in fact we used our
regular mail server. There were 2 gotchas; you need to use EL's SMTP
server for outgoing, but can use your regular POP server. And, we had to
add something (I forgot what it was) to the beginning of our username.
"AE/" or somesuch, IIRC.

I think it's http://www.earthlink.net

                                 <<Jim>>